A Paris Guide to: The Holiday Season
December 13, 2022
Orders shipped every monday & thursday!
This short & sweet evening skincare routine is the best way to wash off the day without leaving your skin feeling dry or dirty! 5 minutes + 7 products will have your skin nourished and moisturized. You can also watch details of the routine by video here.
01. Use Micellar Water from Madara to gently remove all makeup. This product is like enhanced water – it is great for sensitive skin and effectively removes ALL MAKE UP!
02. Deep clean the skin with Melting Cleansing Oil, which is an oil-based cleanser that rubs on like a balm and washes off without bubbles—so it doesn’t make your skin feel dry. The silky oil balm is a refreshing way to clean the face that actually moisturizes it while it cleans.
03. Mix together Holi(water) + Holi(c) to create a hydrating and toning serum that helps prevent pigmentation. Vitamin C is something I use daily, and I’ve learned that most liquid vitamin C’s are pointless because they oxidize so quickly once introduced to air. That means once you open your liquid bottle of Vitamin C, it loses a lot of potency instantaneously. That’s why I love Agent Nateur’s shelf-stable, powder vitamin C. Mix it with the special rose water and it creates the perfect serum consistency.
04. Add a generous amount of Skin Food to create a thick barrier which keeps your skin hydrated overnight. This stuff is magic. Go pick it up at Target, Whole Foods, or your local pharmacy, and thank me later.
05. Rub on the remaining face lotion with a few drops of Superseed Age Recovery Face Oil from Madara, or as I like to call it, liquid sunshine. This step adds a silky finish on the face, perfect for using the gua sha a bit before bed.
06. Finally, add a pump of Holi(glow) Ageless Eye Serum to keep the skin around your eyes hydrated all night long. This step is decadent and smells sooooooo good. Think cucumber melon from Bath & Body Works!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, Le Journal, and receive 10% off your first order!
We would love to hear your thoughts