The Customer is informed that their username and password are personal and confidential and as such, they will keep their password secret and not disclose it to a third party, for any reason whatsoever. In addition, the Client acknowledges being informed that the Company reserves the right to deactivate the Client’s account in the event of non-compliance by himself with these Conditions and/or in the event of faulty behavior on his part, such as:
- Abuse or non-compliance with the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal:
- Systematic returns or in manifestly disproportionate numbers;
- Products worn, washed, retouched, and/or damaged;
- Abusive and/or unfounded complaints relating to the delivery:
- Repeated disputes relating to the delivery, reason given for allegedly missing Products or undelivered packages;
- Abuse of the right to exercise the legal guarantee of conformity and/or hidden defects: systematic or manifestly disproportionate and unfounded complaints
- Fraudulent use of customer benefits
- Identity theft
- Creation of multiple accounts by the same Client.
2.1 Placing an order
The ordering process includes the following steps that the Customer is invited to follow by filling in and verifying the information required for each of them:
- Addition by the Customer of the selected Product (s) in his basket, access to the basket being possible at any time for modification or validation;
- Validation of the basket after checking its content;
- Access by the Customer to his account by indicating his username and the associated password in order to confirm, modify or complete the contact details required for delivery; in the event that the Customer does not already have an account on the Site: The creation of his customer account by filling in the information required during the process;
- Choice of payment method and express acceptance of the Site Conditions;
- Redirection of the Customer to the secure online payment site for payment validation.
The final agreement of the Customer is therefore materialized by the validation of his bank details, namely the bank card number, the expiration date, and the cryptogram.
2.2 Order Validation
The Customer will receive an e-mail confirming the validation of his order summarizing the details of the items ordered. Any order will only be taken into consideration after payment has been accepted.
Without prejudice to the stipulations of article 1 above, SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order from a Customer in the following cases:
- in the event of an order payment incident;
- in the event of ordering of products in abnormal quantities with regard to the quality of consumer;
- in the event of a dispute relating to the payment of a previous order made on the Site;
- in the event of suspicion of fraud, based in particular on systematic complaints and/or returns from the Customer during previous orders;
- in the event of repeated non-compliance with the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal during previous orders (products worn, washed, retouched, and/or damaged);
- in the event of an obvious error between the price displayed on the product and / or on one of the characteristics of the product;
- in the event of fraudulent use of our loyalty program, in particular by creating multiple customer accounts.
To this end, the Customer is informed that in order to avoid identity theft, SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT may be required to request supporting documents to verify that the Customer is indeed the origin of the order. The personal data thus collected is processed in accordance with the confidentiality policy available at the link in article 11 hereof.
2.3 Product Features
In accordance with Article L.111-1 of the Consumer Code, the Customer may, prior to his order, find out on the Site, the essential characteristics of the Products he wishes to order presented in each of the product sheets.
The prices displayed on the Site are expressed depending on the currency of the Customer’s country of order and access to the Site. These prices include the VAT applicable in France or that applicable in the country of delivery on the day of the order but are exclusive of delivery costs payable by the Customer.
SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT reserves the right to modify the prices at any time, without however such modification being able to affect an order which would have already been the subject of validation.
2.5 Product Availability
The order implies acceptance of the prices and description of the Products available for sale. SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT undertakes to honor orders for Products within the limits of available stocks. In the absence of availability of one or more Product(s) after placing the order, SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT undertakes to inform the Customer by email as soon as possible about the time limits within which the Product will be available again or, if necessary appropriate, of its unavailability. In the event of unavailability of Products, or if the Customer renounces the purchase, the order for the product concerned will be automatically canceled and the corresponding amount will be refunded using the same means of payment as that used for the order.
2.6 Order Modification
When the order has been validated, it is no longer possible to modify it (delivery address or content). The Customer must, therefore, upon receipt of the Product(s) subject of the order, return them in accordance with the provisions of Article 8 – Right of withdrawal below. SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT recommends that the Customer place a new order the same day in order to have the desired size or model.
3.1 Shipping Orders
An email is sent to the Customer when their order is shipped. This email summarizes the delivery method as well as the order tracking number.
3.2 Place of Delivery
The Products are shipped to the delivery address provided by the Customer during the ordering process. The Customer is informed that SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT cannot be held responsible for the impossibility of delivering the order in the event of incorrect information when the Customer enters their delivery details. SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT delivers the Products worldwide.
3.3 Delivery Delay
Except in cases of force majeure, in particular a health crisis, and to the exclusion of certain periods of high activity, such as sales periods, and subject to validation of the order and payment by the Customer, order will be prepared and shipped in a timeframe of 4 working days.
SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT undertakes to inform the Customer by e-mail of the progress of the processing of his order. The Customer is informed that there is no follow-up of delivery 24 hours following the order, this one being the subject of a preliminary treatment by a sorting platform. After this period, the Customer will be able to follow the delivery of his package directly on the site of the carrier selected when placing the order.
Local order pick-ups from our showroom are available. A scheduling confirmation will be sent to you following your order.
3.4 Delivery Methods
Please visit Shipping & Returns page for details on a per country basis.
Packages destined for Switzerland are subject to customs duties. Place des Tendances undertakes to settle the Swiss value-added tax as well as any customs duties directly with the Swiss authorities. The Customer will have no additional tax to pay upon receipt of his package.
3.5 General Provisions on the Delivery of Products
It is the Customer’s responsibility to verify the conformity of the delivery with respect to his order and to report any errors without delay. If there is a delay in receiving the order, SANNA Conscious Concept will be charged with opening an investigation with the shipping company, which can take up to 15 days. After this point, if the package is still lost, the Customer will be reimbursed entirely. The Customer is also required to check the condition of the Products delivered. Any package showing apparent anomalies (damage, product missing from the purchase order, damaged or open package, defective product, etc.) at the time of delivery or withdrawal by the Customer must be the subject of a complaint. sent to customer service within 3 days of the date of delivery or collection.
The Customer must return the Product concerned, imperatively following the Product return procedure described in article 9.1, specifying the reason for the return “Non-conforming product”. The conditions for exercising legal guarantees are detailed in Article 10 below.
If the anomaly is proven and confirmed by SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT, the Customer will receive, subject to receipt of the package in SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT warehouses, an e-mail indicating whether the Product concerned can be exchanged or refunded. Where applicable, the reimbursement of the Product, the delivery costs, and the costs incurred for the return will take place within 14 days from the date on which SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT has confirmed to the Customer that he is entitled to said reimbursement in accordance with the Guarantees described in article 10.
4.1 Payment Methods Available
The Customer can pay for his order using the following means:
– by the following bank cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, and Mastercard for all countries as indicated in article 3.2 and American Express except the United Kingdom, Switzerland, DOM-TOM, and the rest of the world. Transactions made on the Site are entrusted to a secure online payment platform where we need your bank info. The payment data of the Customer’s bank card (namely: card number, expiration date, and visual cryptogram appearing on the back of the card) will be encrypted by our service provider, who transmits these payment data to the bank, in full confidentiality and makes them inaccessible to a third party. The Customer has the possibility, if he accepts it, to register his bank details in his account, which remain encrypted and not accessible. Each time one of the pre-registered cards is used, the Customer must re-enter their account password and complete the cryptogram. The pre-registered card will only be offered if the same delivery address is used by the Customer for any subsequent order. The Customer has the option of deleting pre-registered bank cards in the “My bank cards” section in his personal space, or adding other bank cards on the payment page when making his purchase.
– by PayPal account, outside the United Kingdom and Switzerland, which will automatically be subject to the conditions of use of the Paypal Service as well as to the regulations on the respect of the privacy of Paypal. By clicking on “Authorize payment”, the Customer confirms either that the credit card belongs to him or that he is the legitimate holder of the gift card.
4.2 Prevention and Management of Debts
In addition, in order to prevent unpaid debts, SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT has implemented a system that may lead to requesting additional information from the Customer during payment or suspending an order.
4.3 Electronic Invoice
An invoice in electronic format will be made available to the Customer on the Site in the “My personal space” section, which the Customer accepts.
5.1 Purchase of a Gift Card
The Customer can purchase one or more gift cards on the Site. These gift cards can only be used on the site sannar1.sg-host.com. Gift cards cannot benefit from any promotional code when purchased. The minimum amount of a gift card is 50€ and can be up to 500€ (any device can still purchase it and use it).
When creating a gift card, the Customer must enter the e-mail address of the beneficiary (“The Beneficiary”) of the gift card. This e-mail address cannot be changed subsequently.
In the event of an error entering the e-mail address of the recipient(s) of a gift card, the issuing Customer may request the cancellation of his order. The amount corresponding to the canceled gift cards will then be fully refunded to him according to the payment method he had chosen when he purchased it. No cancellation request will be accepted if the gift card has been used by its beneficiary. SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT does not incur any responsibility in the event of an error in the e-mail address of the recipient of a gift card. The gift card is valid for one year from the date of purchase. It cannot be exchanged for cash. If the gift card is not used within a period of one year from its date of purchase, the corresponding amount will be considered as definitively acquired by SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT.
5.2 Payment by Gift Card
The recipient of the gift card will receive his gift card in the form of a code by e-mail or by post.
Use a gift card on sannar1.sg-host.com
- You must create an account and be logged in to use your gift card.
- Do your shopping at sannar1.sg-host.com
- Validate your basket
- On the payment page to use your gift card, click on the “I have a discount code” tab, enter your code then validate
The gift card can be used on the site, all at once or several times. It is valid for 1 year.
If the amount of your gift card is greater than that of your basket, the remaining amount remains available on your gift card which will be offered to you on the “my secure payment” page during your next order and available on the “my vouchers” page. ‘purchase’ in your personal space. Otherwise, you can complete your payment with another means of payment or another Place des Tendances gift card. If the customer returns an item paid with a gift card then the refund will be in the form of a credit note which will be valid for 6 months from the date of its creation. The gift card and credit are two cumulative means of payment.
Transfer of Risk and Ownership
SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT retains ownership of the Products until full payment of the order, i.e. upon receipt by SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT of the full price and associated costs. These provisions do not prevent the transfer to the Customer, from their reception, of the risks of loss and deterioration of the Products purchased as well as of the damage they could cause.
All texts, comments, photos, brands, illustrations, and images reproduced on the Site are protected both by copyright and by intellectual property. These elements are and remain the exclusive property of SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT or of the holder of the intellectual property rights concerned. Any total or partial reproduction of the Site or any of its elements, on any medium whatsoever and for any reason whatsoever, is strictly prohibited.
Right to retract
8.1 Withdrawal period
In accordance with article L 221-18 of the Consumer Code, the Customer has a period of fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of his order to return the Products ordered, without having to justify his decision. In the event of multiple deliveries for the same order, the withdrawal period expires fourteen (14) days after the day on which the Customer takes physical possession of the last Product. The Customer must return the Product to SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT at SANNA SAS, 9 rue Milton, 75009 Paris, FRANCE, without undue delay.
8.2 Return Exceptions
There is no right of return for:
– Products made to consumer specifications or clearly personalized;
– the Products when they have been worn, washed, retouched, or permanently damaged.
Return, exchange, and refund
9.1 Return of Products
Your return request must be received within 14 days from the date you received your shipment to get a full refund, if a return is received after 14 days you will be able to receive only store credit.
SANNA will issue a refund to the original form of payment for the return of merchandise with the following details:
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- All goods must be returned unworn and in perfect condition with all original tags attached.
- Swimwear can only be returned if the protective linings are still in place and tags are still on.
- Lingerie cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Hosiery cannot be returned or exchanged once taken out of its packaging.
- Perfumes cannot be returned once their plastic packaging has been opened.
- Make-up cannot be returned or exchanged if the protective seal has been broken.
- Food and supplements cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Masks cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Jewelry can be returned if unworn and with all original tags and packaging intact.
There is no right of return for:
- Products made to consumer specifications or clearly personalized;
- the Products when they have been worn, washed, retouched, or permanently damaged. SANNA may refuse any returns that do not comply with our conditions stated above. The Customer cannot return items from different orders in a single return package. They must send a return package per order.
In accordance with article L 221-23 of the Consumer Code, the Customer will be responsible in the event of depreciation resulting from manipulations other than those necessary to establish its nature, its characteristics and, if applicable, its proper functioning. Consequently, the Company reserves the right to refuse the return if the returned Product is unfit for a new marketing (Product returned incomplete, spoiled, damaged, worn, soiled, or washed for example).
9.2 Product Return or Exchange Procedure
All returns and exchanges will be processed through DHL Express. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your intent to return or exchange. Your e-mail should contain your order number and your reason for returning the goods. We will then email you the shipping label.
For all returns, the cost of your return shipment will be deducted from your reimbursement. For all exchanges, return shipments must be paid for by the customer, but the shipment back to the customer will be paid for by SANNA Conscious Concept.
Goods must be in their original packaging with any seals intact and in an unused and re-saleable condition. Close the envelope using the return closure and ensure it is sealed securely to avoid damage during transit. Request proof of postage as we are not liable for lost returns.
9.3 Refund Within the Framework of the Exercise of the Right of Withdrawal
When the return is made by the Customer as part of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the refund is triggered as soon as the product is collected by the Company or the Customer provides proof of shipment of the Product, the date retained being that of the first of these facts. The Customer is informed that this period may be extended if the return requires additional control. Proof of shipment of the Product will be sent by the Customer by post to the following address: SANNA SAS, 9 rue Milton, 75009 Paris, FRANCE.
SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT will not reimburse the Customer for all payments made by the latter for the returned Product.
All Products benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity (articles L217-4 and following of the Consumer Code) and the guarantee against hidden defects (articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code) allowing the Customer to return the delivered Products free of charge. defective or non-compliant.
10.1 Legal Guarantee of Conformity
Article L 217-4 of the Consumer Code:
“The seller delivers goods that comply with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery. It also responds to any lack of conformity resulting from the packaging, assembly instructions or installation when this has been charged to it by the contract or has been carried out under its responsibility ”
Article L 217-5 of the Consumer Code:
“The good conforms to the contract:
- If it is suitable for the use usually expected of a similar item and, where applicable:
- if it corresponds to the description given by the seller and has the qualities that the latter presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model;
- if it has the qualities that a buyer can legitimately expect given the public statements made by the seller, the producer, or his representative, in particular in advertising or labeling;
- Or if it has the characteristics defined by mutual agreement between the parties or is suitable for any special use sought by the buyer, brought to the attention of the seller and which the latter has accepted ”.
Article L 217-12 of the Consumer Code:
Action resulting from lack of conformity lapses two years after delivery of the goods.
When acting as a legal guarantee of conformity, the Customer:- Has a period of two years from the delivery of the Product to take action against SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT, seller;- May choose between repairing or replacing the Product, subject to the cost conditions provided for in Article L. 217-9 of the Consumer Code;- Is exempt from providing proof of the existence of the lack of conformity of the Product during the 2 years following delivery of the Product.
The legal guarantee of conformity applies independently of any commercial guarantee granted. It is recalled that the Customer can decide to implement the guarantee against hidden defects of the item sold within the meaning of article 1641 of the Civil Code and that in this case, he can choose between the cancellation of the sale or a reduction of the sale price in accordance with article 1644 of the Civil Code.
Within the framework of the legal guarantee of conformity, SANNA CONSCIOUS CONCEPT undertakes to choose the Customer:
- either to repair the Product;
- either to replace the Product with an identical product depending on available stocks;
However, in accordance with article L217-9 of the Consumer Code, the Company may not proceed according to the Customer’s choice if this choice has a clearly disproportionate cost with regard to the other modality, taking into account the value of the good. or the importance of the defect. The Company is then required to proceed, unless this is impossible, according to the method not chosen by the Customer.
In addition, in accordance with article L 217-10 of the Consumer Code, if the repair and replacement of the Product is impossible or if the solution requested or proposed or agreed in the application of the above paragraph cannot be implemented. work within one month of its complaint, the Customer can:
- either to reimburse the price of the Product, as well as any delivery and return costs, if the replacement proves impossible;
- or to communicate to the Customer the contact details of the manufacturer or distributor of the Product.
10.2 Guarantee Against Hidden Defects
Article 1641 of the Civil Code:
“The seller is bound by the guarantee for hidden defects in the item sold which make it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which reduce this use so much that the buyer has not acquired it, or ‘would have given a lower price if he had known them’.
Article 1648 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code:
“The action resulting from fatal defects must be brought by the purchaser within two years from the discovery of the defect”.
Personal Data Protection Policy
In the event of a difficulty arising during the ordering or delivery of the Products, in order to request an amicable settlement, the Customer can contact customer service:
- by email to the address email@example.com
- by post to SANNA SAS, 9 rue Milton, 75009 Paris, France
Application Law and Competent Jurisdiction
These Conditions are subject to French law. In the absence of an amicable settlement, disputes fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent French courts, notwithstanding multiple defendants and/or warranty claims, even for emergency procedures or interim proceedings or by request.